Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Strange 'Newsbreaking' Crime (Not In Pittsburgh)

Now, I am a little upset. I was working on updating things in my blog and news pops up in my e-mail regarding a shooting involving police officers that were murdered after being ambushed per the link http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/21752966/detail.html?treets=pit&tml=pit_natlbreak&ts=T&tmi=pit_natlbreak_1_12010211292009.

First, I thought it was a Pittsburgh crime, because it reflected that it was Washington (which is also a city within close proximity of Pittsburgh). This particular crime occured in Tacoma, Washington (in Washington state, not far from Seattle, Washington). Then after reviewing the link, that although Pittsburgh has it's share of strange and interesting crimes, this 'strange crime thing' is world wide. Pittsburgh is just a small sampling, but it is a BIG Deal to me when things occur in Pittsburgh. I always think.... Things like this are not supposed to occur in Pittsburgh, PA.

The question, I pose again is WHY??? Why do these strange crimes occur and the next question is WHAT will it take to decrease and stop the increase of crimes against innocent people??? Is anywhere safe? Please share your views and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment